Tuesday, November 27, 2007


Valeria Londoño 10 A
PANDORA
I was the first woman that existed on Earth, and I am the goddess of evil. Zeus and a group of Titans where fighting for power, but Zeus and the other gods defeated Titans. Later Prometheus stole fire from Olympus, this make Zeus very angry because he warned Prometheus not giving fire. After mortal men received fire, Zeus create another gift to compensate, and there I was created. It was in revenge that Zeus create me to bring misery and evil to human raze. Each god gave me different gifts, and they make me beautiful and perfect. I have a jar that have all the words evils, know I release it and in this moment mortal people have hunger, war , poorness and all this stiff that makes the world what it is today.
Sources
No autor. Pandora the first woman on earth. 1999. http://thanasis.com/modern/pandora.htm. retrived on: tursday november 27, 2007.
.