Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Eros and Psyche

Eugenia Robledo

I’m the Greek god of love, son of Aphrodite and my roman name is cupid. Psyche is A mortal princess whose Aphrodite is jealous of, but who was chosen by me to be his bride. My mom Aphrodite call’s me, to shoot one of my arrows, which poisoned immortal and mortal alike with love, at Psyche, while she was sleeping. Accidentally I poked myself with the poisoned arrow. I gets in love with Psyche and Aphrodite was very mad at me, because of not obey her orders. One day i awoke very angry because Psyche by the pressure of her sister thinks that I was a monster, and she goes to prove that with a candle. By mistake Psyche let a drop of candle liquid in my face so that’s why I go very mad. Finally I forgave Psyche we go to live together. Psyche became the goddess of the soul.

BIBLIOGRAPHY

EROS. mythweb.com. date accessed nov 25, 2007