Saturday, November 24, 2007

HI, MY NAME IS HADES !





I am one of the members of the olympians. since my brothers Zeus and poseidon are encharged of the sky and the oceans, I have not choise to be the king of the underworld and the dead.




Hades is my name but in Rome I am best known as Pluto cerberus and vident.








comparing to my brother zeus my reputation with women is not so as a womanizer because I ruled the realm of the dead alone. This was until i get in love with the doughter of zeus and demeter, the godess persephone.








After Demeter her mom realize she was here with me in the underworld, she make a curse in the lands of no grow of crops and fertility. she was in search of persephone. after some wile Zeus send Hermes to negociate with the release of persephone and her freedom. she finaly left, but really she is attached to the underworld for ever after I gave her some seeds of the pomegrenate.
References:
By: ignacio gomez trujillo